Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Songs on new album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Keight's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all
    I'm new and its my first post - so be nice!
    Anyone know what song titles are gonna be on the new album? For example, if Angel's Wings is not on it, I will shoot myself. I only have the crappiest boot recording of it and it is AMAZING. Also - 'Footsteps(prints?) on the ceiling' and 'I wasn't born to follow'
    let me know what you know
    -K8

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sickboy0815's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2003
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    - don't take me for granted
    - angels wings
    - footprints on my ceiling
    - i wasn't born to follow
    - road zombie (instrumental)
    - private hell
    - that's all right
    - i can't run no more

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrisonBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is private hell an original or a cover song? It is really cool. Although I'm not familiar with the song, didn't the jam or maybe iggy pop do a song called private hell? Thanks.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Iggy Pop has a song on his new album called Private Hell that was getting airplay for about a week when it came out but then fell off the dial...no relation to the Social D song.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •